Trust Mt. Juliet Tire Center for the best prices and selection of leading tire brands including Goodyear, Bridgestone, Firestone, Dunlop, Kelly, Yokohama, Michelin, General and Mastercraft.
We offer you a wide selection, assuring that you get the best tire to meet your needs. You don’t have to settle for what is in stock - you’ll always have a host of options.
Mt. Juliet Tire Center provides you with a complete range of automotive services. We will make sure your vehicle stays in peak condition with oil changes, car batteries, air conditioning, 4X4 services, car brakes, transmission services, timing belts, engine starters and so much more!
Be sure to visit our coupon section as we always have ways to save money while keeping your car on the road. Mt. Juliet Tire Center offers 6 months same as cash when using your Goodyear credit card with a $250 minimum purchase.
Why Choose Mt. Juliet Tire Center:
- Locally owned and operated
- Nationwide warranty
- Same day service pending parts availability
- Free courtesy shuttle to and from work or home
- No appointment necessary
- Convenient after hours drop-off
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certified technicians
- Labor rate lower than most local service & repair facilities
- Free tire rotation on all Goodyear, Kelly and Dunlop Tires
- Roadforce Balancing at no extra charge
Goodyear Nationwide Warranty
The Goodyear Tire Warranty is yet another reason to confidently invest in our wide selection of Goodyear tires. For more information, visit Goodyear's Warranty section.
“New Changes with Great Service!"...They have been very informative and helpful! Overall, I would recommend them to anyone who needed their vehicle worked on for any reason!”- Mr. Fix It - Citysearch.com User
- Monday - Friday
Mt. Juliet Tire Center Is Hiring!
Mt. Juliet Tire Center is now hiring for Sales Associate, Master Technician, General Service Technicians, and Technicians.
To send us your application Click here.
- Replace windshield wiper blades
- Inspect antifreeze system
- Steering system check
- Inspect headlights
- Exhaust system check
- Brake system check
- Lube, oil change & new oil filter
- Check & top off all fluids under the hood
- Complete visual inspection
- Inspect battery
- Check tires for wear and adjust air pressure
- Examine all belts and hoses
- Four-tire rotation