Read what our customers say.
As a Technician, one must have mechanical aptitude and ability to diagnose and perform tire and automotive service work. You will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of customer vehicles while providing a high level of customer services. Hands on experience with lube, oil, filter, brakes, transmission & alignment are required.
- Perform general repair and replacement services which include brakes, wheel alignment, struts and suspension, engine performance (tune-up), fuel systems, cruise control, exhaust systems, fluid and filter service, heating and cooling systems, air conditioning systems, drive train, and specialty installation
- Use protective equipment when operating machinery and manual working tools. Ensure the environment is safe for all associates
- Attend and participate in store meetings
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Comply with OSHA and EPA polices
- 3 ASE Certifications
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with customers, associates and management
- General understanding of the hood, mechanical and under carriage assemblies
- Must have experience using standard/metric wrench, screwdrivers, socket sets, hammer, alignment toe hooks, air hammer, tape measure, vise grips, oil filter tools, among others
- Must be reliable and able to work a flexible schedule depending on business needs
- Valid driver’s license and ability to operate company and customer vehicles
- Ability to stand for eight (8) to ten (10) hours per day
Deals, tips, event details and more
Get exclusive access to them all when you sign up for our newsletter